26 окт. 2019 г.

Unhinged

This Is Us 4×3


Kevin: Um, he's facing, uh, up to $250,000 in fines. Or, uh, ten years in prison. Sir, I mean... the man threw a chair, right? It's not like he, uh, shredded a Banksy. Right?

Mr. Lawrence: ...you should know the rules. I got to write you a yellow slip for being out of dress code with those shoes.
Randall: Yeah, but they're Air Jordans. Like Michael Jordan wears.
Mr. Lawrence: Yeah, but Michael Jordan doesn't have to abide by our dress code. See, look, you want to be in a place like this, you got to look the part, okay. That's why I rock a suit. You know, like Arsenio Hall. Sorry, man.

Cassidy: How do I know you? Oh, you were on a television show. Um... Who's the Boss?
Kevin: Who's the Boss? I'm 39 years old, lady. I was on a show called The Manny. You ever see that?

Kevin: Blanket, panda... Bradshaw.

Kevin: Robot, giraffe... diapers.


Jae-won: ... Yep. And maybe we can talk about my proposal, if there's time?
Randall: Oh, Batman would love nothing more, Robin.
Jae-won: Can I be someone other than Robin? I mean, he looks Asian, but he isn't Asian. Amadeus Cho, maybe.
Randall: Sure, buddy. You can be Amadeus Cho.

Kate: New-mom stress has me up ten pounds. New-dad stress means that you have Popeye arms? That doesn't make any sense!

Kate: I'm so happy that you're getting healthy, and you look amazing. Seriously, you look like Vin Diesel's body double.
Toby: You know that The Pacifier's my guilty pleasure.
Kate: Yes. All too well.

Kevin: I've been struggling quite a bit today. I've been wanting to drink pretty badly. So, uh, I've been using this technique that I learned. They say you picture your... your reasons not to drink and then you, um, you just sort of use them as a mantra. Like, for me, I-I picture, um, I picture my nephew's room. I picture, uh, his-his robot poster, panda lamp. He's got this, um, this handmade mini football stadium, complete with a tiny Terry Bradshaw. I wasn't sober when my nephew was born, but I have been sober every day since. But sometimes I wonder why.

Kevin: ... Was that a mistake? I don't know. I'm not getting any younger, that's for sure. You know, hopefully, with age, just comes a little more, uh, gravitas, right? But it's not up to us. I mean, it could be, you know...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий