18 окт. 2019 г.

The One with the Stoned Guy

Friends 1×15


Chandler: Can you see my nipples through this shirt?
Rachel: No, but don't worry. I'm sure they're still there.

Phoebe: Oh! I know what you can make. I know. Oh, you should make that thing, you know, with the stuff... You know that thing with the stuff?.. Okay, I don't know.

Joey: So, what are you guys gonna do?
Ross: Well, I just thought we'd go to dinner, then bring her back to my place... and I'd introduce her to my monkey.
Joey: And he's not speaking metaphorically.

Rachel: God, what happened to you?
Chandler: Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests... intelligence tests, personality tests, and what do I learn? "You're ideally suited for a career in data processing... for a large multi-national corporation."
Phoebe: That's so great, because you already know how to do that.

Monica: But, you see, it's just this night has to go just perfect, you know... and, well, Wendy's more of a professional waitress.
Rachel: Oh. I see. Yes. And I've sort of been maintaining my amateur status... so that I can waitress in the Olympics.
Chandler: You know, I don't mean to brag, but I waited tables at Innsbruck in '76. Amuse-bouche?


Ross: I just don't think I'm the dirty-talking kind of guy, you know?
Joey: What's the big deal? Just say what you want to do to her. Or what you want her to do to you. Or what you think other people might be doing to each other.

Phoebe: Wow. It's huge. It's so much bigger than the cubicle. Oh, this is a cube.
Chandler: Look at this...
Phoebe: You have a window!
Chandler: Yes, indeedy. With a beautiful view of...
Phoebe: Oh, look. That guy's peeing.
Chandler: Okay. That's enough of the view.

Monica: Okay... These are rock shrimp ravioli... in a cilantro ponzu sauce... with just a touch of minced... ginger.
Steve: Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий