30 окт. 2019 г.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019)

Mike: Only you can decide what's best for you, Jesse. Not him, not me.

Mike: Alaska.
Jesse: Yeah?
Mike: Yeah, if I were your age, starting fresh, Alaska. It's the last frontier. Up there, you could be anything you want.
Jesse: Alaska...

Jesse: Start over. Start fresh.
Mike: One could.
Jesse: Put things right...
Mike: No. Sorry, kid, that's the one thing you can never do.

Badger: Jesse, did they really...
Jesse: What?
Badger: Did they really keep you in a cage?

Joe:- Look, Johnny Law is on his way, as in here, as in now. So farewell, goodbye, regrets, etcetera etcetera.

Jesse: Yo, Skinny. Why you doing all this?
Skinny: Dude... you're my hero and shit.

Todd: What kind of pizza do you like, Jesse? Jesse, what kind of pizza?
Jesse: ..... Pepperoni.
Todd: Pepperoni. Sure. Classic. I like that too.

Todd: Look at that view. Should be a heck of a sunset... You know what Uncle Jack says, "Life is what you make it."


Jesse: I'm no cop killer. You be cool... and I will be cool. Understand?

Jesse: Come on, man, you know why I'm here.
Ed: I can't say I do, no.
Jesse: Yeah, you do. You're the guy. Yeah, you do. You're the guy. Look, I am 96 percent sure that you are the guy, so why don't you just, like, admit it?

Ed: If you believe that you can pull on people's heartstrings, you should take your chances with the police.

Ed: From where I sit, you made your own luck. As did your former partner. As did your lawyer.

Neil: What do you say... your .22... against my .45? Winner takes all.
Jesse: Like the Wild West?
Neil: Yeah. Like the Wild West...

Walt: Wow. It's like I'm here with Sinatra.
Jesse: I know, right?
Walt: Certainly went big with the pineapple.
Jesse: Only an asshole doesn't like pineapple. Guessing you don't?
Walt: I can take it or leave it.
Jesse: Pineapple's good for you. It's got bromide.
Walt: Bromelain. But, close... Actually, it's not close at all.

Walt: You're really lucky, you know that? You didn't have to wait your whole life to do something special.

Ed: Not many of us get a chance to start fresh. Good luck, Mr. Driscoll.

Jesse: I was thinking about that thing you said about the universe. Going where the universe takes you? Right on. I think it's a cool philosophy.
Jane: I was being metaphorical. It's a terrible philosophy. I've gone where the universe takes me my whole life. It's better to make those decisions for yourself.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий