12 окт. 2019 г.

Mr. Jingles

American Horror Story. 1984

9×2

Margaret Booth: You know, Karen, God helps those who help themselves. I've survived him before, and if he is stupid enough to show up, then I can promise you... Mr. Jingles will not survive me.

Margaret Booth: Boys and girls together after dark...
Brooke: Ms. Booth, I think we're in danger—
Margaret Booth: Yes. We are in danger. From sin.

Margaret Booth: A clean body is a clean mind. How many times do I have to go over the rules? Boys shower at night. No exceptions. Now go wash the filth off so you can wake up pure and refreshed for morning prayer.

Trevor: He's the dead guy with a fucking hole in his head!

Jonas: You need to leave. It's not safe.

Margaret Booth: Who are you?
Richard Ramirez: A servant of the Lord's son.
Margaret Booth: You're a Christian?
Richard Ramirez: The other son. The one He cast out.

Richard Ramirez: I killed this guy. And I mean I killed him dead, no question.
Margaret Booth: I see. Was that the first time you've killed someone?
Richard Ramirez: No. But it's the first time I had to do it twice.

Richard Ramirez: I killed him. And then he was alive again. How?
Margaret Booth: Well, Jesus, of course. The point of religion, of God, is to be there when there's no other way to explain something.


Richard Ramirez: The worst thing that ever happened to me... Everything.

Margaret Booth: Do you want to know the other great thing about God? You can use him to explain why something happened, but you can also use him to explain why you did something. Even something horrible. Isn't that great?

Richard Ramirez: So I don't have to feel bad for anything I do?
Margaret Booth: Not if you're doing God's work.
Richard Ramirez: Or Satan's.
Margaret Booth: And you say you didn't do well in school...

Margaret Booth: All you need to have the freedom to do whatever you want is two things... God and trauma.

Montana: Fuck you, Camp Redwood!

Jonas: Margaret? But you look so different.
Margaret Booth: You look exactly the same.
Jonas: But I thought you were dead!
Margaret Booth: I'm not, but I think you might be.

Jonas: Ghosts aren't real.
Margaret Booth: There are ghosts in the Bible, and you're here, so they must be real.

Xavier: We're all gonna die.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий