12 окт. 2019 г.

Mexican Joker

South Park 23×1


Randy Marsh: It takes over a thousand plants to make just one box of Tegridy weed...

Randy Marsh: And of course it wouldn't be Colorado weed without our Rocky Mountain High tasting room. Feel free to come back here later and try all the Tegridy products.

Eric Cartman: I mean, how are us kids supposed to have any hope anymore? All I think about is all the problems our generation is inheriting. Climate change, over fishing, Kyle... I mean, how are we supposed to get happy about anything?

Randy Marsh: Not ordering as much? What the hell is going on?

Randy Marsh: You're stealing my idea, Stephen!
Stephen Stotch: Come on, growing marijuana is not your idea.
Randy Marsh: Yeah‐huh! While you assholes were all screwing around, I went out and made a living! When you grow your own pot, you're taking weed out of my children's mouths!

Randy Marsh: I'll get you for this, Stephen. You mess with my Tegridy, then I'm gonna mess with you!

Cashier: You alright there, partner?
Eric Cartman: Kids are being handed a world that's broken and sick. We aren't the ones who messed this planet up, but we're the ones who will pay the price.
Cashier: Okay. You have a nice day.

Eric Cartman: Detention centers? Well, this is nice! When did we start doing this?

Eric Cartman: So anyone can make an anonymous tip, and you can round up families and send them away? Nobody told me about this. I thought everything sucked now!

Kyle Broflovski: Okay, let me try to put this in terms you people will understand. You know superhero movies, right?
David: Pssh, yeah!
Kyle Broflovski: Okay, you remember how they always create the villain? Some random person, who, when they were a child, got taken from their parents and locked away? And the kid was just left to sit and plan revenge? What you're doing here is creating a Mexican Joker. And what's a Mexican Joker gonna do? He's gonna grow up and have memories of being wronged by you, and he will grow and wait, and then finally... fight back with a passion unlike anything you've ever seen!
Jeff: Which one of them do you think is Mexican Joker?

David: But... doesn't Mexican Joker understand that we we're just doing our job and trying to make America great?


Eric Cartman: I know. I know it sucks. But we're stuck in here together. Come on, guys! All we have to do is try to make the most of it!
     ♪ It's a hard‐knock life for us ♪
     ♪ It's a hard‐knock life for us ♪


David: Oh, hey, Jeff. Rodgers read an article about how electroshock therapy can help people who've gone through traumatic experiences. We figured some treatments could help Mexican Joker deal with his trauma.
Jeff: Are you guys completely stupid?! We can't perform shock therapy on every child that comes in here! Think of the budgetary restraints!
David: To hell with the cost, Jeff! If Mexican Joker doesn't have flashbacks, then he doesn't grow up to become a monster!
Jeff: What if this is the flashback?! We might be in the flashback, Dave! Maybe you're shocking the child that grows up to be Mexican Joker!
David: Oh, God. I don't know which way is up anymore!

Eric Cartman: Oh, come on, Kyle! I know it's no fun to be in here, but you can't think about yourself, think about the greater good. Now, when you don't like people, you can have them taken from their families and put into camps! Why does that make you... Oh, my God. Oh, Jesus, Kyle. I totally forgot you're a... Of course you're extra sensitive to this stuff. Oh, dude, I am sorry. Oh, my God. Kyle, I didn't even make the connection, you know?

Jeff: Oh, Christ! Look! He's converted them all to Judaism! Oh, Jesus! They're all Jews with their little aluminum‐foil yarmulkes!
David: Jeff, do you know what this means?! Now we'll have to let them all go! This is how Mexican Joker breaks free!

Jeff Corrigan: Nobody here is Mexican Joker?
Kyle Broflovski: NO!!!
Jeff Corrigan: Ooh, then I'm in the wrong flashback!

Randy Marsh: We're on our way to becoming the biggest weed brand in the country. I'm not getting pushed around anymore, you got it? So, go on. Anybody here wants to call me a towel, just go ahead and do it! Go on, Sharon. Call me a towel.
Sharon Marsh: Fine. You're a towel.
Randy Marsh: Best towel you ever had, bitch!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий