31 окт. 2019 г.

An Entrepreneurialist and a Swat on the Bottom

Young Sheldon 3×3


Sheldon: Fun fact: Did you know that the ancient incas stored bureaucratic records on knotted strings called "quipu"?... Q-U-I-P-U. Quipu.

Sheldon: Thursday's perfect for you.
Meemaw: You don't know that.
Sheldon: Yes, I do. Mondays you have bowling, Tuesday's water aerobics, Wednesday, salsa dancing, Fridays, you bring me here. Your Thursday was wide open, but not anymore.

Sheldon: Well, we're just sitting here, and we have to talk about something.
Meemaw: Can you just let this one go?
Sheldon: I think we both know the answer to that question.

Meemaw: There are certain grown-up dynamics taking place here that you, you might not be aware of.
Sheldon: Well, I like quantum-chromodynamics and thermodynamics; perhaps I'll like grown-up dynamics. Tell me.

Sheldon: ... But that's illogical. He knows you're in a relationship with Dr. Sturgis.
Meemaw: And now we're back to it's complicated, so drop it.
Sheldon: I'll try, but dropping things is not where I shine.

Veronica: Careful. When my sister sold stuff at school, she ended up in juvie.
Georgie: Nothing like that. Just candy.
Veronica: Very entrepreneurial. I'm impressed. Impressed... impressed... impressed.....
Georgie: What can I say? I'm entrepreneurialistic.

Meemaw: Stop. Come inside.
Sheldon: Why?
Meemaw: 'Cause there's kids in this neighborhood who don't need to hear the language I'm about to use.

Meemaw: Really? You're gonna believe some guy you barely know over your own grandmother?!!
Sheldon: Well, one of them said I'm really smart, and one of them's yelling at me right now.

Sheldon: You are incredibly selfish.
Meemaw: Excuse me?
Sheldon: You just care about what you want. You don't care about what I want. You're selfish..... How come your eyes stopped blinking? ... Mom! Meemaw swatted me on the bottom!


Susan: So what are you looking for? A necklace, ankle bracelet, uh, earrings?
Georgie: Hmm... tough to choose between her neck, ankles and ears. They're all smokin' hot.

Veronica: You're not gonna impress me by throwing money around.
Georgie: You sure? In "Material Girl," Madonna loves it.

Sheldon: I love drawing up contracts. But I don't love drawing. Interesting...

Sheldon: Anyway, even though I'm clearly her favorite grandchild, she swatted my bottom. It didn't hurt that much physically, but emotionally, it stung like the dickens.

Bus Lady: Aren't you a little young to be traveling alone?
Sheldon: Yes, but I'm quite a capable traveler. I've memorized the entire bus schedule for the state of Texas. Ask me anything.
Bus Lady: No, thanks.
Sheldon: Okay, but if at any point you'd like to know what time the bus from Waco arrives in Houston, ask away... 4:15, except on Fridays when they make a local stop in Huntsville.
Bus Lady: No wonder this seat was empty.

Georgie: You can eat it or wear it, it's up to you.

Sheldon: Before I tell you the story, how much do you know about the mathematics of robotic communication?.. That's okay. I'll put it into terms a bus lady can understand. There's a wide range of protocols used for inter-robotic...

Missy: Does he really think these facts are fun?

Bus Lady: ... The only selfish person in that story is you.
Sheldon: There's a Star Trek episode called "The Devil in the Dark" where the miners thought the Horta was the monster, but actually the miners were the monsters because they were killing its eggs. Are you saying it's like that?
Bus Lady: Sure.

Sheldon: Fun fact, this was one of seven times I was brought home by law enforcement... once, on the back of a horse.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий