16 окт. 2019 г.

End of the Line

Fear the Walking Dead 5×16


Virginia: That place is beyond repair. I'm afraid it's time to move on to greener pastures.

Virginia: You're each gonna go where I think is best.
Morgan: No, I gotta... We gotta do right by everybody.
Virginia: Right is for people who want to feel good about themselves. People who can't make the hard calls that need to be made.

Virginia: I have got 817 people thriving under my auspices. You've got how many?
Morgan: I got 41... 40.
Virginia: Right.

Virginia: Should I come and get you or not?

Virginia: Look at it this way. You won't be together anymore, but you will be alive.

Dwight: Look, I am who I am because of you folks, all right? I'd like to hang on to that.

John: When we get back, I'm gonna make an honest woman outta you.

Victor: Hey, let me...
Daniel: Patience, my friend. And I use the term loosely.

Daniel: She's not giving us a choice. That is all we need to know.


John: There was a time when the cattle worried about us eating them... Hey, what's your favorite color, by the way?
June: Green. Why?
John: Just curious.

Morgan: Not talking about giving up. Just make sure everybody survives.

Morgan: We still got a little time left.
Charlie: Time for what?
Morgan: Live life the way we said we were gonna.

Rabbi Jacob Kessner: It's a broken world, but each union sees a little piece of everything set right. It's tikkun olam, the repair of the world. And it's with great pleasure that I now pronounce you husband and wife. Mazel Tov!

Virginia: Adios yesterday, hello tomorrow.

Althea: You have another problem. You've rigged the game. It's all built on a lie. Can't last.

Virginia: I do hope you die. But that's not the point anymore.

Morgan: If any of you can hear me... what we were doing out here... it was... it wasn't just about doing right. It was about the future. We... fought... for the future. We made the hard call. .... If you're listening to me... live. All of you... if you can hear me... just live.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий