27 окт. 2019 г.

True Killers

American Horror Story. 1984

9×4

Montana: Ah! Let's hit it, boys. Come on. Shut up and dance... Kick. And jump. Two, three. And other side. Thrust. And thrust. Hips, and roll it. And touch that hair. And roll that pussy. Come on, yeah!

Montana: Would you kill me? Would you kill for me?

Bertie: I'll fix you something. Peanut butter and jelly, right?... I never forget a sandwich order.

Bertie: We can't fix what's already done. But we always got a say in what happens next.

Bertie: You always hated the crust...

Donna Chambers: I knew you'd go left. Textbook victim mentality, seeking safety in numbers.

Donna Chambers: Victims of serial killers are overwhelmingly female. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Margaret Booth: You were just a guy who was in the wrong place at the right time.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий