8 окт. 2019 г.

The D-Train to Bone Town

Atypical 1×6


Sam: In 1910, Robert Falcon Scott set out to become the first person to reach the South Pole. A year and a half later, he arrived, only to discover that Roald Amundsen had beat him by 34 days. And if that weren't bad enough, on the journey home, Scott and his entire team froze to death on the punishing tundra. You asked me what this makes me think of? That's what it makes me think of... freezing to death under the night sky.

Paige: I want you to take me to Winter Formal... Think about how much fun we would have with all the music and dancing and wearing fancy clothes.
Sam: Those are three of my least favorite things. Oh, and raisins, because I don't like to eat things with wrinkles.

Sam: I guess I could sit in the hallway outside of the gym with my headphones on until it's over. I'll bring a Ziploc full of crackers in case I get hungry.
Paige: What? No, that's boring.
Sam: Not to me. I like crackers. Did you know that Ritz Crackers have seven holes so that they don't get air bubbles during baking?

Paige: Come on, Sam. What do I have to do to get you to go to the dance?
Sam: If you ask them to turn the music off so that it was silent, that would be nice.
Paige: A dance without music... A dance without music would be a dance without people.
Sam: That sounds pretty good, too.


Zahid: Dude, that's awesome... It means she wants to get down... Sex, dude.
Sam: I don't think so. Paige didn't say anything about having sex.
Zahid: Well, of course she didn't say anything. Girls don't say stuff like that. They use code words. I'm telling you, "come over" is lady talk for "have sex."
Sam: I'm still skeptical.
Zahid: Trust me, she wants to take the D-Train to Bone-town... Sex again. Just always assume I mean sex.

Sam: My girlfriend wants to have sex, but I'm nervous and illprepared. I've never even seen boobs before.
Destiny: Want some advice?
Sam: Yes, please.
Destiny: Just be kind to her. That's all that really matters. Don't worry about the sex stuff. At a certain point, biology will just take over.
Sam: Biology is my favorite subject.
Destiny: Good for you.

Julia: They didn't want to acknowledge it because they were ashamed. They were afraid of the social isolation that comes with having a kid who's different. And I feel for them. You just want to pretend nothing's wrong...

Casey: What are you drawing?
Sam: A portrait of a wise woman I met today.
Casey: Oh, my God! Try to unsee! Try to unsee!
Sam: I'm familiarizing myself with the female body in anticipation of losing my virginity.
Casey: Try to unhear! Try to unhear!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий