11 окт. 2019 г.

I Lost My Poor Meatball

Atypical 1×7


Sam: When I'm stressed out, I like to recite the four subspecies of Antarctic penguins. Adelie, chinstrap, emperor, gentoo.

Zahid: The point is, you can't dive into all this unless you know you love her back.
Sam: But... what about taking the D-Train to Bone Town? I have condoms. I've seen boobs. I'm ready.
Zahid: I'm sorry. That train has passed your stop, bro. You're headed straight for Love Land. You can still visit Bone Town for sure, nice day trip, little vacay, pop in, buy a trinket, but not until you get this love business squared away.
Sam: But... how do I know if I'm in love?
Zahid: You just know, man. You just know...

Casey: Can you knock?!
Elsa: Uh, not on a closed door, I can't. You know the rule... boy's inside, nothing to hide. I just made that up.

Sam: Learning the rules for something is important, but sometimes it feels like, as soon as you learn the rules, they change.

Sam: Paige says that she loves me, but I don't know if I love her. And Zahid says you just know, but I don't just know. And there's so much new stuff in my life, and I don't like new stuff unless it's exactly like the old stuff, but everything is new... dancing, love, Olive Garden.
Doug: Olive Garden?
Sam: They have unlimited breadsticks, but what does that mean? There has to be some kind of limit.

Sam: Here are some questions that I have. What exactly is a never-ending pasta bowl? It must end somewhere. Can I have noodles with butter? And if not, why? May I inspect your menus for stickiness? And, again, if not, why? Uh... Sometimes before I go to a new place, my family takes me there ahead of time to see what it's like. My Dad calls it "casing the joint," which is dumb, but it is helpful to know what to expect.

Elsa: Love is a big emotion. It can take a long time to develop, or it can happen like that.
Sam: How did you know you loved Dad? And please be specific.
Elsa: Um, well, that's a good question... Um, I guess because, um... when I'd wake up, your dad was the first person I thought of.
Doug: Oh. That's nice. I didn't know that.
Sam: Be quiet. Both of you be quiet. I need to write this down. ... Okay, Dad, how did you know you loved Mom?
Doug: Man. Oh... Mom... just makes me a better person. And so, you know, that's a big deal.
Sam: Okay. Anything else about love?
Elsa: Yeah. You always have your go-to person. When anything happens, good or bad, you have the person you want to bring it to. ...
Doug: You know another thing?—
Sam: Rules work better in threes. Please don't say anything else.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий