29 нояб. 2011 г.

The Walking Dead 2x7

Pretty Much Dead Already

& Glenn: Um, guys. So... The barn is full of walkers.

& Glenn: Why would you waste an egg like that?

& Rick: Please do not... do not send us out there again. My wife’s pregnant. That’s either a gift here or a death sentence out there.


& Shane: Lori’s having a baby, man... Congratulations.
    Rick: ... Thank you.

& Hershel: So we just keep these people here forever? How are they my responsibility?
    Maggie: A new command I give to you: Love one another as I have loved you.

& Shane: See, Rick, he ain’t built for this world, not for what it is now.
    Lori: You’re wrong. You’re wrong.
    Shane: Lori, how many times has he saved your life? I just... I want to know how many times. Because by my count, I’ve saved your life on four different occasions. And that’s Carl’s too. So I just want to ask you, how many times has Rick saved your life?
    Lori: That night at the camp... That night at the camp after the fish fry.
    Shane: No-no-no. See, no. That was me too.

& Hershel: How many have you killed?
    Rick: Too many to count.
    Hershel: Can you stop?

& Hershel: There are people out there who haven’t been in their right minds, people who I believe can be restored.
    Rick: You’re not talking about the walkers, are you?
    Hershel: It doesn’t matter if you see them as human beings anymore. But if you and your people are going to stay here, that’s how you’re gonna have to treat them. My farm, my barn, my say.


& Hershel: Lead him lead him, Rick. You’re the carrot, not the stick.
    Rick: What?!
    Hershel: You heard me, just lead him.

& Glenn: Listen, you see I forgot. Okay? I forgot or I stopped thinking about it or maybe I didn’t want to think about it. I let them lower me into that well like it was fun, like I was playing “Portal.” It’s a video game.
    Maggie: Of course it’s a video game.
    Glenn: I forgot that they’re dangerous. I don’t care if they’re sick people or dead people, they’re dangerous.

& Glenn: I hate to blow your dad’s big secret, but I’m sick of secrets. Secrets get you killed.

& Dale: You gonna shoot me like you did Otis? Tell another story?
    Shane: No, man. Hell, when you really look at it in the cold light of day, you’re pretty much dead already.

& Dale: This is where you belong, Shane. This world, what it is now, this is where you belong. And I may not have what it takes to last for long, but that’s okay. ’Cause at least I can say when the world goes to shit I didn’t let it take me down with it.

& Shane: That is enough! Enough risking our lives for a little girl who’s gone! Enough living next to a barn full of things that are trying to kill us. Enough. Rick, it ain’t like it was before! Now if y’all want to live, if you want to survive, you got to fight for it! I’m talking about fighting right here, right now.

& Carol: Sophia? Sophia! Oh no. Sophia.

--
On the Imdb.

__ What's left? Group dynamics isn'it? C u l8r, alligators. Till February, 12, practically speaking.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий