18 нояб. 2011 г.

Misfits 3x3

Episode #3.3


Hey, everyday of the week
I’m in a different city
If I stay too long
The people try to pull me down

& Alisha: Why are you so obsessed with becoming him?
    Simon: I have to save you.
    Alisha: You don’t have to do anything. You already saved me.
    Simon: I’ll always save you.
    Alisha: It’s like you’re excited about it... If you become him, you’re going to leave me. You’re going to travel back in time and you’re going to die.
    Simon: And if I don’t become him and travel back in time, you’re going to die.
    Alisha: I can’t die in the past if I’m alive in the present. I don’t know anything about this Terminator time travel bullshit, but even I know that.

& Curtis: Probation worker’s big on party games.
    Simon: Maybe he’s changed.
    Sean: Right, you sacks of shit. Here they are.
    Alisha: Who are they?
    Sean: Another bunch of fuck-ups.

& Sean: The sooner we start, the sooner we can all fuck off.

& Sean: OK. They’re going to tell you how they fucked up and you tell them how not to fuck up again so they don’t end up as big a fuck-ups as you.

& Rudy: Glad you and your boyfriend have finished. I hope you’ve washed your hands, and your genitals.
    Simon: I’m not gay.
    Rudy: So you were showing each other your cocks because..?
    Simon: We were just... looking...
    Rudy: At each other’s cocks. It’s a perfect... Oh... It’s a perfectly natural, everyday part of being a gay man. It’s like... window shopping.

& Peter: I’ve always been obsessed with superheroes. Now I’ve actually met one.
    Simon: I’m not sure I’m really a superhero.
    Peter: You wear a costume and you jump off buildings and you save people from muggers.
    Simon: Trust me, that makes you a superhero.

& Sean: Woah! Who the fuck is this?
    Rudy: It’s me auntie. Who do you think he is?
    Sean: What, you’ve got a twin brother?
    Rudy: Now it’s getting past you, is it, today?

& Sean: This isn’t a job share. Whoever does the crime, does the boring, mindless shit.

& Simon: I die saving her.
    Peter: You die? Well if you know it’s going to happen, why don’t you wear a bullet proof vest?
    Simon: Because if the future me doesn’t die, she’ll never fall in love with me as I was then, in the present. And if she doesn’t fall in love with me, I’ll never become my future self. And if I don’t become him, I won’t be able to save her and she’ll never fall in love with me. It all has to happen, exactly like it happened. It’s my destiny.
    Peter: ..... That is so fucking cool.


& Alisha: D’you want any toast?
    Simon: I have to face my destiny, alone.
    Alisha: OK. Is that before or after you have breakfast?

& Simon: I have to terminate our relationship. ... I have to sacrifice our love for the greater good. ... Goodbye, Alisha.

& Rudy: All I’m saying is, maybe your boyfriend is a proud beautiful gay man, who likes to rub and touch other men’s penises.
    Alisha: He’s not gay! He’s the best shag I ever had.
    Curtis: I’ll just pretend I’m not here, yeah?

& Rudy: I’ve got a lot more control. That was my first time. I’m in full control of my ejaculate now.
    Kelly: All blokes say that. Next thing you know, you’ve got come all over your face and in your hair.
    Curtis: That’s a lovely image.


can you feel it come coming
can you feel it come here it comes
its taken you forever though you’re living so fast
and you’re in for the running in a race and comin last

& Seth: What d’you want?
    Kelly: A pint of lager. The expensive, French stuff.

& Seth: What’s going on?
    Kelly: The usual shit. I don’t know what I did with my life before these powers came along.

& Peter: You don’t understand. It all has to happen.
    Curtis: We ain’t debating it with you. It’s over.
    Rudy: Yes, so you either play ball, or you play hardball.
    Kelly: What does that even mean?
    Rudy: Hardball. It’s like a threat, isn’t it? I’m threatening him...

& Kelly: I don’t want to hurt you, but I fucking will.

& Curtis: You’re a fucking rocket scientist!
    Kelly: Yes, I fucking am.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий