16 нояб. 2011 г.

The Walking Dead 2x5

& Carol: You mind extending the invitation? Would just feel more right coming from you.
    Lori: How so?
    Carol: You’re Rick’s wife. It sort of makes you our unofficial first lady.

& Dale: Our first night in camp, Daryl tells us that the whole thing reminds him of a time when he went squirrel hunting and he saw a chupacabra.
    Jimmy: You believe in a blood-sucking dog?
    Daryl: Do you believe dead people walking around?

& Glenn: You know, we still have 11 condoms...
    Maggie: You see 11 condoms, I see 11 minutes of my life I’m never getting back.

& Shane: It’s hard enough accepting what’s happened without digging up the past. I’ll tell you what it is. It’s nostalgia. It’s like a drug. Keeps you from seeing things the way they are. That’s a danger.

& Shane: Survival, Rick. It means making hard decisions.


& Glenn: Sorry. Just returning your book.
    Dale: Oh no, I’m sorry. If I had known the world was ending, I’d have brought better books.

& Glenn: Dale, you think Andrea’s on her period? I’m only asking ’cause it’s like all the women are acting really weird. And I read somewhere that when women spend a lot of time together, their cycles line up and they all get super crazy hormonal at the same time.
    Dale: I’m gonna advise you to keep that theory to yourself.

& Dale: Jesus, Glenn, what were you thinking?
    Glenn: I was thinking that I might be dead tomorrow.

& Andrea: I shot Daryl.
    Dale: Don’t be too hard on yourself. We’ve all wanted to shoot Daryl.

& Maggie: You weren’t supposed to see this.

On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий