29 нояб. 2011 г.

Terra Nova 1x9

Now You See Me

& Taylor: You know, Skye, your parents would be real proud of the young woman you’ve become.
    Skye: You say that every year.
    Taylor: Well, it’s true every year.

& Mira: Well, isn’t it a lousy day to be you?

& Taylor: Your turn to wear the cuffs.

& Malcolm: You are insane!
    Jim: I’m motivated. Big difference.

& Taylor: We can fight each other... or we can fight them.


& Taylor: Could have been different.
    Mira: What’s that?
    Taylor: You and I. I figure there’s a parallel universe out there somewhere where... we are allies.
    Mira: I’ve had that thought.

& Mira: Taylor?.. Nice hunting with you.
    Taylor: I was about to say the same thing.

& Mira: Look, your son is close to figuring out how to reverse the portal. This really is almost over.
    Taylor: Maybe so. Question is... how does it end?
    Mira: We’ll find out soon enough.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий