4 нояб. 2011 г.

Two and a Half Men 1x13

Sarah Like Puny Alan

& Charlie: Here, try this.
    Jake: What is it?
    Charlie: Just try it.
    Jake: Hey, that’s good.
    Charlie: Of course it is. It’s chicken in frumunda sauce.
    Jake: Frumunda sauce?
    Charlie: Yeah, from unda’ the toilet.
    Jake: Get it, Dad?
    Alan: Yeah, I get it. I got it 30 years ago, the first time he said it.

& Alan: Jake, if you’re done, you can go to your room and start your homework.
    Jake: This is about sex, right?
    Charlie: Kids today, huh? Doesn’t know frumunda sauce but gets why I need the house. I got a bunch of jokes you’re gonna love in a year or two...

& Rose: Poor Alan. Is Charlie taking good care of you?
    Alan: Not really.
    Rose: Would you like me to take care of you?
    Alan: Not really.

& Rose: Do you feel the healing energy?
    Alan: If I say yes, will you get off me?


& Charlie: Now we’re gonna get your father back on his feet.
    Jake: How?
    Charlie: Well, would you like to go see a bunch of naked boobs?
    Jake: Sure!
    Alan: Charlie! ...
    Jake: ... This was a dirty trick, Uncle Charlie.

& Alan: I’m not going on a date, Charlie.
    Charlie: You don’t know that. I didn’t start this day thinking we’d all be sitting bare-ass naked, but here we are.

& Jake: Hey, Dad, want to hear a funny joke?
    Alan: Sure, why not?
    Jake: Okay, there’s a priest, a minister, and a rabbit.
    Charlie: It’s a rabbi, Jake.
    Jake: Oh, yeah. Okay. A priest, a minister, and a rabbi... I forgot the rest.

& Jake: I gotta go to the bathroom.
    Charlie: Wait. You know why they call this a European health spa?.. Because you’re a-peein’. He’s gonna kill at school tomorrow.

& Charlie: Don’t take it personally. But you chiropractor guys are just masseuses without the happy endings, right?
    Alan: You think I’m some kind of phony? That my profession is some kind of con?
    Charlie: Well, let’s be honest. You only became a chiropractor because you couldn’t get into medical school.
    Alan: I got into medical school! I just didn’t want to spend four years in Guadalajara.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий