8 нояб. 2011 г.

Terra Nova 1x6

Nightfall

& Maddy: Found your shoes.
    Josh: Why are you being so helpful?.. Why do you look kind of nice? Why do you smell good?

& Elisabeth: Oh, what is that?
   Hunter: What, what is what?
    Skye: Yikes, is that a Taroca?
   Hunter: What’s a Taroca?
    Elisabeth: 30-footer.
   Hunter: 30 what-er?!

& Hunter: Somebody please tell me what’s going on here.
    Elisabeth: Yeah, you have a parasite growing inside you. Say hello to your new friend.


& Elisabeth: Okay, uh, we have no choice but to go in and extract your parasite the old-fashioned way.
    Skye: You mean cut him open?
    Elisabeth: Yeah.
    Hunter: Can I vote that we don’t do it that way?

& Boylan: What’s in it for me?
    Taylor: We’re talking about the welfare of the colony here, you son of a...
    Boylan: Well, that’s no way to haggle, Taylor. You can’t just throw it all out there like that. Now I know I can ask for pretty much anything.
    Lt. Washington: So, what do you want, Boylan? Statue maybe in the center of the market?
    Boylan: Now, there’s an idea. Me on a Pegasus... Bottle of whiskey in one hand, bolt of lightning in the other, Viking hat on the...
    Taylor: On the other hand, I could just let you have a peaceful night’s sleep with four unbroken limbs.
    Boylan: Uh, yup, that-that’ll work.

& Hunter: Oh, God, can somebody just get this thing out of me?!
    Elisabeth: Hunter, you need to sit still, okay? I’ve got this thing by the tail. That means that it’s head, mouth and teeth are still inside you. Now, if I go too fast, it’s gonna start biting.

& Mira: Lucas... be careful out there. Taylor knows you’re getting close to an answer.
    Lucas: If he wants to stop me, he’s going to have to kill me. Good old dad will have to choose between his own flesh and blood and his precious Terra Nova.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий