3 нояб. 2011 г.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2/2)

Part I

& Dylan: Relationships have consequences.

& Wheelie: Check the nitrogen, we’re booking out o’ here.

& Optimus: Remember this. You may loose your faith in us. But never in yourselves.

& Sentinel: Be gone insect operative, your work is done.
Dylan: Your Excellency.

& Simmons: Listen, if I know anything, I know this. That kid is an alien bad news magnet.


& Leadfoot: We ain’t going no where.
    Brains: Yeah, no one’s exiling us.
    Wheelie: The Autobots are staying right here. We’re gonna help you win this war.

& Brains: Ahh, we are so lost!
    Wheelie: Always left out.

& Soundwave: No prisoners. Only trophies.

& Starscream: You can’t hide, boy! I love it when your little insect feet try to run!

& Dylan: You think you’re a hero?.. Huh, you think you’re a hero.
    Sam: No. I’m just a messenger.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий