8 нояб. 2011 г.

The Walking Dead 2x4

Cherokee Rose

& Maggie: I hear you’re fast on your feet and know how to get in and out.
    Glenn: Uh...

& Lori: Here’s your list. And, um... there’s one other item. I wrote it down separately. It’s personal. If we could be real discreet about that, okay?
    Glenn: Sure. Uh... what is it?
    Lori: Kind of missing the point of the whole discreet thing, Glenn.

& Dale: Looks like we’ve got us a swimmer.

& Hershel: Rick, take a moment. Come look. That’s something, isn’t it? It’s good to pause for an occasional reminder.
    Rick: Of what?
    Hershel: Whatever comes to mind. For me it’s often God... No thoughts on that?
    Rick: Last time I asked God for a favor and stopped to admire a view my son got shot. I try not to mix it up with the almighty anymore. Best we stay out of each other’s way.


& Hershel: You did not feel God’s hand in yours?... In all the chaos you found your wife and boy. Then he was shot and he survived. That tells you nothing?
    Rick: It tells me God’s got a strange sense of humor.

& Dale: He’s not going for it.
    T-Bag: Maybe ’cause a canned ham don’t kick and scream when you try to eat it.
    Andrea: We need live bait.

& Maggie: Doing okay?
    Glenn: Yup, doing great. Living the dream.

& Maggie: Condoms?.. You got a girlfriend I don’t know about?
    Glenn: Me? No! No.
    Maggie: Then you’re a pretty confident guy.
    Glenn: No. No-no-no. I-I-I wasn’t... I would never...
    Maggie: Something wrong with me?
    Glenn: No. No, I... I would never have sex... Uh, I’m... I’m lost.

& Maggie: I’ll have sex with you.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий