22 нояб. 2011 г.

The Walking Dead 2x6

Secrets

& Carl: They don’t have a mother.
    Lori:She might be somewhere else.
    Carl: Maybe she got eaten. ... Everything is food for something else.

& Andrea: Hey. This is not that great, but...
    Daryl: What, no pictures?

& Andrea: I don’t expect you to forgive me, but if there’s anything I can do...
    Daryl: You were trying to protect the group. We’re good. But... hey, shoot me again, and you’d best pray I’m dead.

& Glenn: You’re pregnant. You need vitamins, medicine, a nice pillow...

& Dale: Glenn, stop being dramatic. Spit it out.
    Glenn: There’s... there’s walkers in the barn and Lori’s pregnant.


& Hershel: I saw the broadcasts before they stopped, saw the irrational fear, the atrocities, like the incident at my well.
    Dale: We put down a walker.
    Hershel: You killed a person.

& Dale: If you watched the same broadcasts I did, you saw walkers attack, kill. They’re dangerous.
    Hershel: A paranoid schizophrenic is dangerous too.

& Glenn: So your dad thinks they’re sick? You agree with that, even after what you saw at the well?
    Maggie: I’m not sure what I saw at the well.
    Glenn: Yes, you are.

& Dale: I know what kind of man you are.
    Shane: You think I’d shoot Rick? That is my best friend. That’s the man that I love. I love him like he’s my a brother. You think that’s the kind of man I am?
    Dale: That’s right.

& Rick: Is there anything else I should know about?

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий