12 нояб. 2011 г.

Misfits 3x2

Episode #3.2

& Ruby: Imagine being up to your balls in there.

& Ruby: You should do the lottery. Use your power. See the numbers. Stick it to them. We’ll split it, 50:50.
    Simon: Why should I split it with you?
    Ruby: Because it was my idea, you! I’m the brains, you’re the stare. ... OK. 60:50.
    Simon: It’s supposed to add up to 100.
    Ruby: Whoa, don’t you even think about screwing me, sweet cheeks! 70:40. Final offer. ... Ah! Fine! 80:30. But I feel like I’ve been raped, and not in a good way.

& Ruby: Look, it happens to all of us. Women are cruel and insensitive, and they are hurtful. But they’re so beautiful. They smell really nice. They smell like... Toffee apples.

Boom chakka, uh uh uh
Uh chakka, uh uh
I’m putting out fires
All over the place
I guess it knocked me sideways
& Curtis: Do me a favour. Zip me up.


& Simon: We think differently to them. Girls.
    Curtis: That’s not all. The sex... You ain’t lived until you’ve had a multiple orgasm. Guys are getting short-changed. Ours is all, “Uh! Pth.” Their’s... The slow build up, then it’s like... all through your body, ha, like waves of pleasure.
    Simon: Are you a lesbian?
    Curtis: What? No! No. When I’m her, I’m still me and... and I like girls, so I guess she does, too.
    Simon: So she is a lesbian?
    Curtis: I don’t think there’s an official term for this shit.

& Curtis: Why are you looking at my tits?

& Curtis: Emma?
    Emma: What’re you doing?!
    Ruby: I’m, er... I’m pleasuring you?.. It’s not generally a spectator sport.
    Curtis: I thought it was you!
    Ruby: Is that why you were calling me “Emma”?

& Curtis: You have no idea what it’s like to be a woman. What?!
    Kelly: I think you got your period.

& Kelly: Curtis? I know it’s you. Are you all right?
    Curtis: Oh, yeah. I’m great!
    Kelly: D’you need a tampon? D’you need me to show you how to shove it up there?

& Ruby: Ooh, I’ve got it!
    Kelly: Eugh, is that a pube?
    Ruby: Mmm! D’you want it back?
    Alisha: Did you...?
    Ruby: For a bloke, he’s got a lovely pussy.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий