26 нояб. 2011 г.

Hot Rod

& Rod: Kevin, did we reinforce the take-off ramp?Rico: Nah, we didn’t have time.

& Cathy: Why’d you call yourself Voltron?
    Dave: I don’t know. Maybe ’cause it’s super badass.
    Cathy: You’re weird.
    Dave: Hells, yeah, I am.

& Rod: Please, God, don’t let me embarrass myself in front of Denise.

& Frank: Sorry, boy. My time’s up.
    Rod: But I still need to kick your ass. How can I do that if you’re dead?
    Frank: Well, then, I guess I’ll die still champion.

& Rod: I thought it’d be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I’ll start. My name is Rod, and I like to party. All right, Dave. You’re up.
    Dave: Hi. My name is Dave, and I like to party.
    Rod: No, Dave. I just said that I party, so maybe do something different from me.
    Dave: My name is Dave, and I am the stunt man.
    Rod: You know what? Let’s move on. Rico, you’re up.
    Rico: Hello. I’m Rico, and I like to party.
    Rod: Yeah. Rico? What did I just say to Dave?
    Rico: Who?
    Rod: Dave.
    Kevin: I like to party. I’m Rod.
    Dave: No. You’re Kevin.
    Rod: Right. Kevin.
    Kevin: I party.
    Rod: No. No, you don’t. Okay, nobody parties but me.
    Kevin: Yes. And we party.
    Rod: No.
    Dave: Yeah, just Rod.
    Rod: Yes.
    Dave: And me.
    Rod: No! I’m the only one who parties.
    Kevin: I’m pretty sure I’ve partied before.
    Rod: No, Kevin, I know for a fact you don’t party, okay? You do not party.
    Kevin: You’re right. Dave’s the party guy.
    Denise: Sweet.
    Rod: Oh, my God. Shut up, okay? I’m just gonna do it for you. Denise. This is the crew. Dave’s the mechanic. Rico makes the ramps. And Kevin is team manager / videographer. None of them party. Right? Got it?
    Dave: Okay.
    Rod: Let’s party.


& Rod: What happened?
    Kevin: You almost drowned. Denise just gave you mouth-to-mouth and saved you.
    Rod: Did it look like we were making out?
    Kevin: A little bit.
    Rod: Awesome.
    Denise: Are you okay?
    Rod: Oh. Hey, Denise. What’s up?
    Denise: Great. I’m just gonna go wash off this puke from my face.
    Rod: Cool.

& Rod: Speed management. G force. Let’s run it.

& Rod: My safe word will be whiskey.
    Kevin: Sorry, Rod. What was that?
    Rod: Whiskey.
    Kevin: Don’t you mean whiskey?
    Rod: What?
    Kevin: You’re saying it weird.
    Rod: Saying what weird?
    Kevin: All of it.
    Rod: Where do you get off?
    Kevin: I just don’t get why you’re saying it that way.
    Rod: Why I’m saying what what way?
    Kevin: Forget it.
    Rod: I will. I will forget it.

& Rod: Okay, here we go. On three. One, two... Whoa, whiskey! Whiskey! Whiskey! Whiskey! Whiskey!Rico: Oh, shit!

& Trailer owner: My trailer! What the hell? One of you is getting your dick-hole smashed!
    Rico: I’m freaking pumped! I’ve been drinking green tea all goddamn day!
    Trailer owner: Oh!
    Rico: God, I go to church every goddamn Sunday! You gonna bring the demons out of me!

& Denise: Jonathan, Rod’s doing the jump.
    Jonathan: Oh, my God, who cares? Babe, why do you hang with those nerds?
    Denise: I like those nerds.
    Jonathan: Well, guess what? You’re embarrassing yourself.

& Rod: Ladies and gentlemen. What is destiny? What is fate?
        I dedicate this jump to fathers and father figures everywhere. I hope that in some small way all of their sons manage to jump them.
        Frank, I’m gonna get you better, you old sack of shit. And then I am gonna uncork the ass-beating of a lifetime on you! And you will respect me!
        Peace!

& Rod: Okay. Let’s jump this jump.

& Kevin: You’re probably hurt pretty bad.
    Rod: I’d say definitely, Kevin. I’d wager 10 to 20 broken bones, minimum. But life is pain and we’ve got to scrape the joy out of it every chance we get.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Кто помнит, как мы в этом оказались?.. А! По наводке anashulick.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий