27 нояб. 2011 г.

Lie to Me 2x1

The Core of It

& Lightman: She’s right when she says I’ll know if you’re lying, But what I wanna know is why. That’s still your secret.

& Lightman: How come no one ever looks me in the eye at these things?

& Reynolds: So this is what you dragged me down here for?.. You know, every hotel room this side of town is gonna be ripe with blood and various other human discharges. No body, no crime.

& Jessie: What the hell?
    Lightman: Just giving you some privacy.
    Jessie: Met some freaks in my time, but this place is Perv central.
    Lightman: Oh, you might have a point there.
    Jessie: Guess if you’re payin’ for it.


& Lightman: I smell that bad, Gavin?
    Gillian: You’re holding your breath. Which could mean you’re tense or upset... Or it could mean you’re hiding something. ... Exhale marks the spot.

& Sophie: Dr. Lightman, what’s going on?
    Lightman: Now, before I do this, I want you to know that I’m sorry... Take your clothes off!
    Sophie: What?!
    Lightman: Take your clothes off, you dirty, filthy whore! Take your clothes off!

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий