5 нояб. 2011 г.

The Walking Dead 2x2

Bloodletting

& Rick: ... This is a whole other thing.
    Hershel: That’s what we always say... “This one’s different.”
    Rick: Well, this one is.
    Hershel: Mankind’s been fightin’ plagues from the start. We get our behinds kicked for a while, then, we bounce back. It’s nature correcting herself, restoring some balance.
    Rick: I wish I could believe that.


& Lori: You can perform this surgery?
    Hershel: I’ll certainly do my best.
    Lori: Okay... I mean, you’ve done this procedure before?
    Hershel: Well, yes... in a sense.
    Lori: In a sense?!
    Rick: Honey, we don’t have the luxury of shopping for a surgeon.
    Lori: No, I understand that. But, I mean, you’re a doctor, right?
    Hershel: Yes, ma’am. Of course... A vet.
    Lori: A veteran... A combat medic?
    Hershel: A veterinarian.

& Lori: Completely in over your head, aren’t you?
    Hershel: Ma’am, aren’t we all?

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий