15 нояб. 2011 г.

Terra Nova 1x7

Proof

& Jim: What now?
    Taylor: Reel the bastard in!

& Josh: Mira’s asking me to rob my mother?..

& Maddy: At first I just thought he was embarrassed because he didn’t remember, and then he got... I don’t know, mad almost. Maybe Mom’s right... maybe I just expected too much.
    Zoe: Maybe he wants your blood.
    Maddy: What?
    Zoe: Well, my friend Nina said a vampire came through on the last Pilgrimage.
    Maddy: Your friend Nina is just trying to scare you.
    Zoe: Well, maybe one will come on the 11th.
    Maddy: We can hope...


& Maddy: Why would he pretend to lose my letter? The only thing I can think of is that he knew
that the signatures didn’t match, but... so what?
    Zoe: Maybe you should trick him into eating garlic.
    Maddy: What?
    Zoe: It burns them.
    Maddy: Zoe, he’s still not a vampire.
    Zoe: I think he is.

& Curran: So, what now, are you going to kill me?
    Taylor: You seem to be doing a pretty good job of that yourself.

& Maddy: Maybe Horton did actually write the letter, but his assistant was the one that mailed it, and that’s why the DNA matches but the signatures don’t. What if he stole his boss’s identity to get to Terra Nova?
    Zoe: So are they both vampires?

& Boylan: I hate violence. It’s never the answer.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий