5 нояб. 2011 г.

The Walking Dead 2x3

Save the Last One

& Lori: Maybe this isn’t a world for children anymore.
    Rick: Yeah well, we have a child. Carl is here in this world now.
    Lori: Maybe he shouldn’t be. Maybe this is how it’s supposed to be.
    Rick: You really think it would be better if Carl... if we just gave up?
    Lori: Tell me why it would be better the other way.

& Andrea: What the hell?
    Daryl: “Got bit. Fever hit. World gone to shit. Might as well quit.” Dumbass didn’t know enough to shoot himself in the head. Turned himself into a big swinging piece of bait. And a mess.


& Daryl: You want to live now or not? {...}
    Andrea: Fair? I don’t know if I want to live or if I have to or if it’s just a habit.

& Maggie: I know it’s not my business, and feel free to believe in God, but the thing is you’ve got to make it okay somehow no matter what happens.

& Dale: So do you forgive me for... do you forgive me?
    Andrea: I’m trying.

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий