24 нояб. 2011 г.

Hung 1x1

Pilot

& Drecker: Everything’s falling apart.

& Drecker: What happened to my life? I used to be a big deal. I used to be going somewhere. Now all I ever seem to do is try not to drown. When did life become something you buy?..

& Jess: What are you doing here?
    Drecker: Just being social. You always say, “Stop by, say hi.” So here I am, I’m stopping by.

& Jess: You think I’m that shallow?.. Do you really think I’m that shallow?.. All right, yes, I am a little shallow. But I am deep enough to admit it. I’m much deeper than people think. And I’m only shallow because I choose to be. I am a beauty queen, Ray. A homecoming, cheerleading, stupid ass beauty queen.

& Jess: God, you were magical. In high school, you were a king. You were beautiful and athletic... and talented and smart and popular. And... hung*.
    Drecker: What am I now, Jessica? What am I now?!
    Jess: Now you’re just hung.

& Floyd: I’m going to tell you a secret right now. It’s you. The secret is in you. Each one of you has already proven that fact just by coming here tonight and you are about to become a millionaire. Repeat after me... I’m going to be a millionaire.


& Floyd: It could be a talent or a gift or an idea for a product. But the word I like to use is tool. Something that helps you get that very special job done. So for next week, your first task is to identify your own tool. Then the following week we will begin to discuss how to market it. Everybody has at least one, so no excuses.

& Tanya Skagle: Here’s an idea. You want to be a millionaire?.. Why don’t you go market your dick?

& Drecker: What is Godhead anyway? Is it one of your gothic overlords or something?
    Damon: It’s goth, Dad. Gothic is from the middle ages. This is goth.

& Floyd: What about you, Ray? Have you considered your winning tool?
    Drecker: Yeah, I’ve considered it. I think I know what it is. What I’m trying to figure out is how to market it because what I’m discovering is...

& Floyd: Before we can help you with your dream, we have to know what it is. You have to pitch it to us.
    Drecker: I’m not in the mood to pitch tonight, Floyd. And I really don’t think it’s something for the group.
    Floyd: Now what Ray is going through is very normal. Fear. It’s a common stumbling block. But the way to overcome it is to acknowledge it, validate it, and keep on going. Damn the torpedoes. Now without thinking about it, tell me, Ray. Say it. What is your winning tool?.. No, without thinking about it, say it.
    Drecker: My name is Ray and I... I’ve got a big dick, Floyd.

& Drecker: My big dick is all I’ve got. Got any advice for me?

& Tanya: To be a man-whore?.. Ray, that’s disgusting. That’s pathetic.
    Drecker: Well, I’m a pathetic kind of guy. Look, Tanya, what are you, like 40?
    Tanya: I’m 38!

& Tanya: You need to sell yourself better. {...} There are so many different ways you can sell yourself. Look, if you want I can help... When I’m not working on lyric bread.
    Drecker: You want to help me sell myself?
    Tanya: I mean, not for free. Maybe for like a percentage of some kind.
    Drecker: You want to be my pimp.

--
hung = to have a big dick

On Imdb.

__ Thomas Jane (aka Ray Drecker) is the spitting image of Mark Valley aka Christopher Chance

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий