25 нояб. 2011 г.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2


& Harry: How are you?
    Griphook: Alive.

& Griphook: Even amongst goblins, you are famous Harry Potter. You buried the elf?
    Harry: Yes.
    Griphook: And brought me here. You are... pretty unusal, is it?

& Ron: Bloody hell! That’s a Ukrainian Ironbelly.

& Harry: We have to go there, now!
    Hermione: Well, we can’t do that! We’ve got to plan, we’ve got to figure it out!
    Harry: Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.

& Neville: Let me get this straight, Professor... You’re actually giving us permission to do this?
    Professor McGonagall: That is correct, Longbottom.
    Neville: To blow it up? Boom?
    Professor McGonagall: Boom!
    Neville: Wicked!

& Filius: You do realize, of course, we can’t keep out You-Know-Who’ indefinitely.
    Professor McGonagall: That doesn’t mean we can’t delay him. And his name is Voldemort. Filius, you might as well use it. He’s come to try to kill you, either way!

& Voldemort: They never learn. Such a pity.

& Kingsley: Hey Dean, on second thoughts, tell Professor McGonagall we might need one or two more wands this side.
    Lupin: It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines his success... not the number of followers.
    Kingsley: Who said that?
    Lupin: Me.


& Harry: You alright?
    Neville: Never better! I feel like I can spit fire! Have you seen Luna up here?
    Harry: Luna?
    Neville: I’m mad for her. I think it’s about time I told her since we’ll probably both be dead by dawn.

& Draco: Avada Kedavra!
    Ron: This is my girlfriend, you bloody gits!

& Harry: We can’t leave them!
    Ron: He’s joking, right? If we die for them, Harry, I’m gonna kill you!

& Voldemort: You’ve been a good and faithful servant, Severus. But only I can live forever.

& Snape: So, when the time comes... the boy must die?
    Dumbledore: Yes... yes. He must die.
    Snape: You’ve kept him alive, so he can die at the proper moment? You’ve been raising him like a pig for slaughter.

& Harry: Why you’re here? All of you?
    Lily Potter: We never left.
    Harry: Does... Does it hurt?.. Dying?
    Sirius: Quicker than falling asleep.

& Harry: And exactly where are we?
    Dumbledore: I was gonna ask you that. Where would you say that we are?
    Harry: Well, it looks like King’s Cross station. Only cleaner... and without all the trains.
    Dumbledore: King’s Cross, is that right? This is as they say, ’Your Party’.

& Harry: I have to go back, haven’t I?
    Dumbledore: Oh, that’s up to you.
    Harry: I’ve a choice?
    Dumbledore: Oh, yes! We’re in King’s Cross, you say. I think if you so decide, you’ll be able to board a train.
    Harry: And where would it take me?
    Dumbledore: On.

& Dumbledore: Help will always will be given at Hogwarts, Harry... to those who ask for it. I’ve always surprised myself on my ability to turn a phrase. Words are in my not so humble opinion... the most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of inflicting injury and remedies.

& Dumbledore: Do not pity the dead, Harry... Pity the living. And above all... all those who live without love.

& Harry: Is this all real? Or is it just happening inside my head?
    Dumbledore: Of course it’s happening inside your head, Harry. Why should that mean that it’s not real?

& ASP: What if I am put in Slytherin?
    Harry: Albus Severus Potter. You were named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin. And he was the bravest man I’ve ever known.

--
++ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Pretty good movie. & gr8 book.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий