23 нояб. 2011 г.

Stake Land

& Martin: I was like any other kid, I had a family. I went to school, I didn’t believe in the boogeyman. But then the world woke up to a nightmare.

& Mister: Welcome to Stake Land, kid.

& Martin: Like Mister says. ’Live free or die tryin’.


& Sister: How many of those things have you killed?
    Mister: Not enough.
    Sister: And people? Those two men?
    Mister: In my Book, rapists got no place to live.
    Sister: It’s not ours to judge.
    Mister: Then don’t.

& Belle: You boys look like hell.
    Mister: Shit happens.
    Belle: Yeah, sure does. But like my mom used to say, “Things are what they are. Get used to ’em.”
    Mister: Smart woman.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ 1.5 hours to the dogs. Why we need Stake Land if we've The Walking Dead?..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий