4 нояб. 2011 г.

The Walking Dead 2x1

What Lies Ahead

& Rick: There’s flesh caught in its teeth.
    Daryl: Yeah, what kind of flesh?
    Rick: Only one way to know for sure.

& Daryl: This gross bastard had himself woodchuck for lunch.

& Rick: We took down a walker.
    Carol: Walker? Oh my God.
    Rick: There was no sign it was ever anywhere near Sophia.
    Andrea: How can you know that?
    Daryl: We cut the son of a bitch open, made sure.


& T-Dog: Ain’t you supposed to be fixing that radiator? What if they come back with Sophia, and Rick wants to move on right away?
    Dale: I had it fixed yesterday.
    T-Dog: What? What was all that rubbing and sanding for then? Just bullshit?
    Dale: Yeah, that’s one word. Another word would be pantomime — just for show. No one else needs to know that.

& Daryl: Yo, J.C., you taking requests?

& Rick: I don’t know if you’re looking at me with what? Sadness?.. Scorn?.. Pity?.. Love? Maybe it’s just indifference. I guess you already know I’m not much of a believer. I guess I just chose to put my faith elsewhere. My family, mostly. My friends... My job. The thing is, we... I could use a little something to help keep us going. Some kind of... acknowledgment. Some indication I’m doing the right thing. You don’t know how hard that is to know. ... Well, maybe you do. Hey look, I don’t need all the answers. Just a little nudge. A sign! Any sign will do.

+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ This was gross, very gross. Welcome back, walkers!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий