17 нояб. 2011 г.

Captain America: The First Avenger

& Bully: You just don’t know when to give up, do you?
    Steve Rogers: I can do this all day.

& Sgt. James Barnes: My last night! I got to get you cleaned up.
    Steve: Why? Where are we going?
    Barnes: The future.

& Barnes: Why are you so keen to fight? There are so many important jobs...
    Steve: There are men laying down their lives. I got no right to do any less than them.

& Dr. Abraham Erskine: So where is the little guy from? Actually?
    Steve: Brooklyn.

& Colonel Chester Phillips: General Patton has said that wars are fought with weapons, but they are won by men. We are going to win this war because we have the best men. ... And because they are going to get better... Much better.

& Peggy Carter: Faster, ladies! Come on. My grandmother has more life in her, God rest her soul.

& Colonel: He’s still skinny.

& Peggy: How do you feel?
    Steve: Taller.

& Steve: So, are you two... Do you... fondue?


& Gabe Jones: Who are you supposed to be?
    Steve: I’m Captain America.

& Timothy ’Dum Dum’ Dugan: Wait. You know what you’re doing?
    Steve: Yeah. I’ve knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.

& — I didn’t know you spoke German.
    Dugan: Three semesters at Howard, switched to French, girls much cuter. Didn’t ask for the resume.

& Steve: I thought you were dead.
    Barnes: I thought you were smaller.

& Steve: I had some ideas about the uniform...
    Stark: Whatever you want, pal.

& Schmidt: So, what made you so special?
    Steve: Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.

& Peggy: Wait! ... Go get him.
    Colonel: I’m not kissing you!

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Looking forward 2 The Avengers.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий