24 нояб. 2011 г.

Misfits 3x4

Episode #3.4

& Friedrich Hirsch: I am going to travel through time and kill Adolf Hitler.

& Kelly: Fuckin’ Nazis!

& Curtis: It’s not personal.
    Kelly: Killing someone?! To me, that’s fuckin’ personal!

& Simon: You don’t smoke, do you?
    Alisha: What gave it away?
    Simon: I don’t smoke either. Why should the smokers get all the breaks?

& Alisha: You probably think I’m a total slut.
    Simon: We’re all doing what we need to do to survive.


& Captain Smith: We need to make him see the benefits of working for us. Perhaps he won’t be so hostile once he’s sampled all the privileges we can give him.
    Shaun: I could get him a prostitute?
    Captain Smith: I think it might take a little bit more than that...
    Shaun: Two prostitutes?

& Shaun: Who are you?
    Curtis: I work here.
    Shaun: And you?
    Ruby: Er, I am his... gay lover. I’m the giver, he’s the taker. I’m the butch*, he’s the bitch. I’m the sausage, he’s the muffin!
    Shaun: You’re aware that homosexuality is illegal?
    Ruby: Oh, I were joking. Cos er... he’s me cousin, from me...
    Shaun: Shut the fuck up.

& Kelly: Oi, Hitler.
    Hitler: Fraulein?
    Kelly: Why have you got to be such a dick?

& Seth: So what d’you want instead?
    Kelly: I kind of liked being a fuckin’ rocket scientist.

& Alisha: Where have you been?
    Kelly: Just been fighting the fuckin’ Nazis and kicking the shit out of Hitler.

--
butch — мужеподобная

On Imdb.

__ Nice idea. Boring episode.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий