2 нояб. 2011 г.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (1/2)

& Wheelie: Fricking shorting my circuits out here... It’s inhumane, what it is. Make us live in a box on a balcony... Right next to a beast... Like a common animal.

& Wheelie: You know, Sam, I don’t know about moving in with this chick. What if she dumps us like the last girl?
    Brains: She was mean. Didn’t like her.
    Wheelie: Us guys got to stick together.
    Brains: We are family!
    Sam: No, we are not family. You’re a political refugee, and I have finally found someone who appreciates me for me.
    Brains: Well, you tell her that we’re not your pets, and we’re not your toys! All right? We’re an advanced genius alien race just looking for a home.

& Mom: Are we keeping you from something?..
    Dad: Like say, your job...
    Sam: Uh, I have, uh, job interviews.
    Mom: Oh, that’s good.
    Dad: Well, that sucks.

& Mr. Brazos: Um, why is Chantal using what appears to be... a red cup from the red floor? When we are on the yellow floor! It is a visual and therefore a visceral betrayal. Stop it! Such a dumb ass... Disgusting. ’Thank you.’ It’s a total anarchy around here.

& Dylan Gould: Take a look at this 1939 Delahaye 165 Cabriolet... Designed by a French man. Look at the curves, elegant isn’t it. Beautiful. Sensual. Built to evoke the body of the ideal woman.

& Laserbeak: Is your daddy home?

& Sam: It’s a $200,000 Car.
    Carly: I know.
    Sam: You know how long it would take me to afford a car like this?
    Carly: Long time.
    Sam: Yeah like, 53 years.

& Laserbeak: You are my favorite.
    Jerry Wang: I’ll do whatever you want me to do.
    Laserbeak: I know. My superiors need me to....
    Jerry Wang: What?
    Laserbeak: Suicide you.


& NEST Guard: Freeze!
    Wheelie: Whoa, whoa, whoa, we’re freezing.

& Sam: That’s my car.

& Carly: That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it ma’am?
    Charlotte Mearing: Don’t call me ma’am, I’m not a ma’am.
    Carly: But you’re a woman, aren’t you?

& Simmons: Dutch! Tell Megatron, let’s tango.

& Simmons: The thing about Russians is... they never like to talk. It’s going to take a little of the international language... Dos vedanya.
    Russian Guard: That means goodbye.

& Simmons: Okay, let’s everybody just calm down. Let’s lower the heat, lower the guns. Just relax. World War 2 is over.

& Ironhide: Is there a problem?

& Sideswipe: Whoa, little Mexican stand-off we got here.
    Ironhide: Weapons down.
    Sideswipe: And we’ll let you escape with your dignity.

& Ironhide: Decepticon punk... Class dismissed.

& Ironhide: What have you done?
    Sentinel Prime: I hereby discharge you from duty.

& Sentinel Prime: I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий