28 июл. 2016 г.

The Uptick

Silicon Valley 3×10


& Gavin: How the fuck does something like this happen? How does an elephant just die?

& Gavin: Patrice, I thank you for your honesty, and I will repay you with my own... I honestly never want to see you in my offices again. You’re fired.

& Erlich: ...And then, it settles in. F.O.M.O. The fear of missing out.

& Erlich: It’s my Mona Lisa. And the entire cornerstone upon which I built this motherfucking cathedral that I will forever be remembered for, was this beautiful... little... uptick.

& Dinesh: Well, whatever you did or didn’t do, that was serial-killer-level shit.
    Gilfoyle: Agreed. I think I finally respect you as a CEO.

& Jared: Richard, don’t weaponize my faith in you against me.

& Gilfoyle: I hope you don’t think we’re guilty by association, because then we would have to think you’re guilty by association, which we don’t.

& Monica: Well, I really appreciate it. Uh, Laurie wants out.


& Richard: Fuck.
    Jared: Yeah... Frick.

& Dinesh: Look at this. There are 157 people using it near Gleb. And 400 people using it near Tara in Boston.
    Gilfoyle: Yeah, I told her to give it to her Satanist friends out there. Looks like she did.
    Dinesh: She knows 400 Satanists in Boston?
    Gilfoyle: The Catholic church really did a number on that town.

& Richard: So when you were referring to the person who bought Pied Piper as a contemptible asshole, you were talking about Erlich?
    Laurie: To which contemptible asshole did you think I was referring?
    Monica: Gavin Belson.
    Laurie: Oh... I see. No.

& Erlich: You want a number? The percentage I give a fuck about you, zero. It’s trending steady.

& Erlich: I don’t trust you, Richard Hendricks.

& Big Head: Do we really want it to be called Pied Piper anymore?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий