25 июл. 2016 г.

Boompa Loved His Hookers

Two and a Half Men 12×13


& Alan: Sex is so much better with someone you know well.
    Walden: Yeah. Mm-hmm.
    Alan: That’s why so many marriages last forever.

& Walden: Okay, fine, I admit it. I-I made a mistake. I just... I Alan’d this whole thing up.
    Alan: My name as a verb. I like it.

& Alan: People think I’m gay? That’s hilarious! Can’t wait to tell my husband.


& Walden: This is weird. Feel like I should be doing something dad-like. Like drinking beers outside. Or grilling something. You know, something manly.

& Walden: Okay, buddy, here we go. This is the first time we’re walking into this house as an official family.
    Berta: Cool. Walden Schmidt, Louis Schmidt and a big pile of Schmidt.

& Walden: I traded her for you! Oh, my God! We’re idiots!
    Alan: I know. We’re gonna die alone!
    Walden: Worse! We’re gonna die with each other!


--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий