7 июл. 2016 г.

See

Preacher 1×2


& The Cowboy’s Wife: Stay the horse. Keep to your affairs. Come back to us.

& The Pioneer: You ever been to St. Louis? Not much more than lawyers and loud noises these days. Degenerational turpitude. Noon to night and twice on Sundays.

& The Pioneer: But this country... mm. It’s more than just trees and rivers. It’s a promise. An ancient contract ’neath these new landscapes and particulars, but its terms are everlasting and made payable to the righteous. What do you say to that, sir? Do you agree? Yes or no? That this is paradise...
    The Cowboy: .... It ain’t.

& Jesse: I said no!
    Tulip: Meantime... thanks for getting me all wet.

& Cassidy: Look, listen. I... I’m in the middle of South West Nowhere here, all right? I have no money. I have no transport. I’m runnin’ dangerously low on drugs. And I’ll do somethin’ desperate, I swear to God. I’m jokin’ about.

& Jesse: So, Linus... just to review and make sure we understand... You gonna have to stop sinning.


& Jesse: Why we always talking about me? What’s your story, Cassidy?
    Cassidy: No, it’s pretty typical, really. I am 119-year-old vampire from Dublin City.

& Cassidy: It’s me you’re lookin’ for, right?

& Cassidy: You’re going to be sorry you did. Ah? And not just the kind of «I took half a sheet of LSD down at the bullfight last night» kind of sorry, neither. No, no, no, no, no, boys. No, this kind of sorry, it’s much worse. This kind of sorry...

& Cassidy: Like, I said, Padre... No trouble.

& Cassidy: Come on, boys. All that’s left to do now is dig a wee spot of sod, part company, and we can just call that... Shite.

& Jesse: It’s too late, Eugene. Just keep trying. It’s all we can do. In the end, the change in us always comes from God.

& Jesse: Tracy? It’s Preacher. If you don’t mind... I’d like to try somethin’... Open... your... eyes.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий