22 июл. 2016 г.

House of Cards 4×6

Chapter 45


& Doug: Then let him die.
    Lee: I’m not doing this. It’s not just the law. It’s the ethics—
    Doug: Then change your ethics! Or you can resign, and your deputy can make this call. And if he won’t, then he can resign, too. I will strip away this entire department until I find who I need... Now make the call.

& LeAnn: ...they can control what people see. They can force-feed it. Even if they’re not doing that, even if they’re just tracking users, it’s enough to beat us. You know what people are searching for, you know everything, their hopes, their fears, what they’re thinking about when they’re staring at the ceiling in the middle of the night.

& Cynthia: I thought you wanted this.
    Dunbar: Not if it means breaking the law.
    Cynthia: Do you think he’d even be having this conversation? You actually care about the law, Heather... which is why you need to be president.

& Claire: As long as we’re working together, you have nothing to worry about.

& Russo: Rest your eyes. We have all the time in the world.


& Dunbar: It doesn’t matter whether he was unconscious or not, whether he lives or dies. The president is the people who work for him.

& President Petrov: You are a beautiful woman, Mrs. Underwood, hmm? Those lips...

& Claire: It’s my plan. I know it backwards and forwards.
    President Petrov: I see, so that’s why it’s so important to you. Because it’s yours.

& Underwood: I wanna get out of this place as soon as possible.

& Doug: A lot to catch you up on, Mr. President...

& President Petrov: Is this how you tried to convince Michael Corrigan before he hung himself? Because that’s what you are asking me to do, to tie the noose around my own neck! What’s next? The Black Sea? The Arctic?

& President Petrov: Go, go. We’re done here.

& President Petrov: You should talk to your husband...

& Underwood: Stay with me. It’s us against them. Always. Otherwise, what’s the goddamn point?

& Underwood: I said you were nothing, in the Oval, without me. It’s the other way around.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий