10 июл. 2016 г.

House of Cards 4×3

Chapter 42


& Underwood: I place my faith in God to give me purpose. I put my hope in you to give me strength... And come tomorrow, when you vote... I hope that you will place your trust in me...

& LeAnn: What’s the gist?
    Aidan: The anger, it’s biblical.
    LeAnn: Uh, gas prices?
    Aidan: Yeah, gas is school. Gas is work. Gas is the family trip to Disneyland. Every cent it goes up is another six points on the anger index. We predict that $7 a gallon will get you riots.

& LeAnn: I thought you hated politics.
    Aidan: I do. But anger? And seduction? Those are interesting.


& Underwood: What are the projections on gas prices?
    — North of 150 a barrel for oil. Six, maybe $7 a gallon for fuel...

& Underwood: We need to respond to strength with strength.
    Durant: Well, I don’t know how we could be any stronger, other than to invade Russia.
    Underwood: And what if we do?

& Underwood: You’re family, Gene. I would never betray one of the family.

& Claire: We can make it work. We can accomplish that future I saw when we first got married. It was us, as partners, real partners. Let’s run together, again. Not just as husband and wife...
    Underwood: .... You don’t mean...
    Claire: Yes.

& Underwood: As my vice president?!

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий