8 июл. 2016 г.

Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy, Lyndsey

Two and a Half Men 12×9


& Walden: You know, it’s not the things that you do, so much as the way that you say them... No, no. It-It’s also the things that you do.

& Walden: So, what you been up to?
    Laurel: Oh, you know, not much. Just... training for a marathon, developing an international photo sharing app, and I’m writing a young adult novel.
    Walden: Wow. Really?
    Laurel: No, I have a six-year-old. All I do is come here and eat food on a stick.


& Alan: So what’s the deal? Pinched nerve? Slipped disk? The official diagnosis?
    Herb: You’re old.
    Alan: Very funny. I’d like a second opinion.
    Herb: .... Look, Alan, when you get to be our age, you get a little more fragile. You-you don’t bounce back as easily. The only thing that bounces back is that belly when I poke it.

& Herb: You should come down and work out with me. It’s, uh, nothing but hot women in yoga pants as far as the eye can see. Sure, it’s a little creepy if you look right at ’em, but, uh, there are mirrors everywhere.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий