8 июл. 2016 г.

Judgment

TURN 3×7


& Simcoe: Please. I want to hear your husband lie... One last time.

& Simcoe: As you say, you’re already dead. But you can still serve a purpose...

& Peggy: ...And instead of saying «I,» try to say «our country» whenever you can. Identify yourself with the army so that when Reed attacks you, he’s really attacking America herself.

& Maj. André: I want to explain.
    Abigail: There’s no need to!
    Maj. André: It is unfortunate, but sometimes my job requires... unorthodox methods to achieve results.


& Mary: I’m... I’m just having a bath.

& Caleb: You want Rogers? I’ll give you Rogers.

& Henry: Benedict, Congress is bankrupt. I mean, the damn counterfeiters saw to that. I’ve been going without. We’ve all been going without.
    Gen. Arnold: Yes, but I...
    Henry: Surely you didn’t think the court-martial was holding back your money. This was about defending your honor. And you did that, sir. That in the end will hold more weight than coin...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий