19 июл. 2016 г.

The 5th Wave

& Cassie: I miss the Cassie I was... A totally normal high school girl.

& Ben: You have something against pink?

& Cassie: When you’re in high school, just about everything feels like the end of the world.

& Cassie: I thought we were safe here...
    Oliver: Pumpkin, there’s nothing safe anymore.

& Sergeant Reznik: Push the button!

& Cassie: How do you rid the world of humans?.. First, you rid the humans of their humanity.


& Ringer: And no demeaning, sexist remarks!

& Evan: I’ve never been a huge fan of the outdoors. Too many bugs.
    Cassie: You live on a farm.
    Evan: Accident of birth.

& Oompa: That was bad ass, Ringer. I’d hug you if I didn’t think you’d punch me in the nuts for it.

& Ben: We’re not fighting the 5th Wave. We are the 5th Wave.

& Evan: Our kind believe that love is just a trick. An instinct. A way to protect your genetic future.

& Evan: I was wrong when I said I was both one of you and one of them. You can’t be both. You have to choose. I choose you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Drivel.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий