17 июл. 2016 г.

Monster Swamp

Preacher 1×4


& Cassidy: Now I’m a big believer in live and let live, but when someone comes at one of my friends brandishing a bloody chainsaw, we’re gonna have issues.

& Jesse: The vampire hunters?
    Cassidy: Yes! Except they weren’t vampire hunters. They were like government agency clones, I think. Or like androids with human innards or... Honestly, I don’t know how they do it. The technology’s incredible.

& Jesse: Cassidy, what is wrong with you?

& Sheriff Root: This world...

& Emily: What are you gonna do?
    Jesse: Something wonderful.

& Odin: Plain as pie...

& TV Announcer: The Big As Texas Burger... Fit your mouth around this.


& Tulip: Please God... Please God, or whatever the hell you call yourself, I know we hate each other, but please, please, please, just this once, do the right thing here. I’ll be good, I swear. I’ll be good. I’ll be so damn good, you won’t even know it’s me.

& Cassidy: You were right, love. I think I’m gonna make it.

& Odin: You know the rules. I don’t talk how my meat gets made, you don’t talk about your magic man in the sky.

& Odin: I know what comes next. Nothing.
    Jesse: Maybe. But what if you’re wrong?.. What if there’s Judgement?
    Odin: «Judgement.»
    Jesse: What if we’re held to account for our actions? What if there’s punishment? What if there is fire?...

& Jesse: Aren’t you afraid?

& Jesse: Nothing. Nothing will save you.

& Jesse: God wants you back, Mr. Quincannon... «Serve him and you will go out in joy, be led forth in peace.»
    Odin: Right.
    Jesse: «The mountains and hills will burst into song before you. And all the trees in the field will clap their hands.» I ask you now... Will you serve God?
    Odin: No.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий