24 июл. 2016 г.

The Good Shepherd

Grimm 2×5


Dressed in the skin,
the wolf strolled into the
pasture with the Sheep. Soon
a little Lamb was following him
about and was quickly led
away to slaughter...

Aesop, «The Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing»

& Bud: I really feel bad about this, I feel responsible for... Whatever I should be responsible for.

& Nick: With all due respect, Reverend... Your position strikes me as a little counter-intuitive.
    Reverend Calvin: The same can be said of you, Detective. And yet here we are, Grimm and Blutbad and Kehrseite, engaged in civil discourse.


& Reverend Calvin: I have learned to accept all of God’s creatures. If you cut off my head, I forgive you.

& Nick: By the way, what’s a... Kehrseite?
    Monroe: It’s like a, um, normal person, you know? Not like you or me. Like Hank. Although Hank now knows. So technically, he’s a Kehrseite-Schlich-Kennen.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий