16 июл. 2016 г.

Sisters

& Maura: Coming home always makes things better...

& Maura: The things in that house meant something to us! Each one of those objects is a puzzle piece in the story of our lives.

& Kate: I need to feel happy again! Ah... Fine. Let’s just brush our remaining teeth and call it a sad, hard day for two dusty old twats.

& Maura: He breaks my heart. He wants to be funny, though.
    Kate: Yeah, well, people in hell want ice water, too.

& Maura: What if we lie to Mom and Dad and then they die in their sleep?
    Kate: Don’t let them smell your guilt.

& Maura: Hey, Mom, we are doing so much work over there and doing nothing else, and I am telling the truth.

& Kate: God. We need, like, a little less «Forever 21» and a little more «Suddenly 42.»

& Maura: So I’ve been thinking.
    Kate: Why?


& Kate: What the fuckenheimer? Grown-up parties suck.
    Maura: How can one person have two colonoscopy stories?

& Brinda: Winter is coming, bitches.

& Kate: When you’re sober, it’s kind of like, «Why would anyone do this?»

& Maura: I got divorced.
    James: So, you lost, like, 200 pounds.

& James: Well, a house is just a building. Home is a feeling.

& Kate: You ready for me?
    Pazuzu: I’ve been ready. My safe word is «Keep going.»
    Kate: I don’t need one.
    Pazuzu: You will.
    Kate: I don’t have insurance.

& Bucky: Since we’re all finally telling the goddamn truth, here’s our truth. And we mean this from the bottom of our hearts... We are so tired of the both of you.
    Deana: We’re so tired. We really are. You know, everybody always said to us... «Enjoy your kids while they’re young because it goes so fast.» I don’t know what the fuck they were talking about, because it seems like we’ll never be done.
    Bucky: We keep trying to pass you the baton. You won’t take it. Take it!
    Deana: Just take the fucking baton!

& Bucky: Now, everybody get the hell out of here, before I call your children!

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий