12 июл. 2016 г.

No One

Game of Thrones 6×8


& Lady Crane: Where will you go?
    Arya: Essos is east and Westeros is west. But what’s west of Westeros?
    Lady Crane: I don’t know.
    Arya: Nobody does. That’s where all the maps stop.
    Lady Crane: The edge of the world, maybe.
    Arya: I’d like to see that.

& Bobono: Fuck you!
    The Hound: Those are your last words, fuck you? Come on, you can do better.
    Bobono: ... Cunt!
    The Hound: You’re shit at dying, you know that?

& Varys: You made a pact with fanatics.
    Tyrion: I did and it worked.
    Varys: If you shaved your beard with a straight razor, you’d say the razor worked. That doesn’t mean it won’t cut your throat.

& Varys: I’ll walk the rest of the way myself. I can’t go off on a secret mission in the company of the most famous dwarf in the city.
    Tyrion: Varys!.. The most famous dwarf in the world.

& Lancel: Order your man to step aside or there will be violence.
    Cersei: ...I choose violence.


& Bronn: Getting a bit old to be a squire, aren’t we? Podrick fucking Payne. I thought you’d be dead by now.

& Bronn: Lesson number one, assume everyone wants to hit you. ’Cause they do, Pod. Everyone wants to hit a fucking squire.

& Jaime: Have you ever met the Blackfish?
    Brienne: No.
    Jaime: He’s even more stubborn than you are.

& Tyrion: ...Have a drink with me. And you? What’s your excuse?
    Missandei: I have tried wine before. It made me feel funny.
    Tyrion: That’s how you know it’s working.

& Tyrion: Here’s to our queen... Anyone not drinking is disrespecting our queen!

& Grey Worm: Tastes like it has turned.
    Tyrion: Yes, yes. Fermentation. One day, after our queen has taken the Seven Kingdoms... I’d like to have my own vineyard. Make my own wine. The Imp’s Delight. Only my close friends could drink it...

& Lord Edmure: You’re a fine-looking fellow, aren’t you? Your square jaw, your golden armor... Tell me, I want to know. I truly do. How do you live with yourself? All of us have to believe that we’re decent, don’t we? You have to sleep at night. How do you tell yourself that you’re decent after everything that you’ve done?

& Jaime: Catelyn and Cersei, there’s a fierceness you don’t often see. They’d do anything to protect their babies. Start a war. Burn cities to ash. Free their worst enemies. The things we do for love...

& Brienne: Come with us. Don’t die for pride when you can fight for your blood.

& Beric: What the fuck you doing here?
    The Hound: Chasing them. You?
    Beric: Hanging them.

& Thoros: We are part of something larger than ourselves...
    Clegane: Lots of horrible shit in this world gets done for something larger than ourselves.

& Jaqen H’ghar: Finally a girl is no one.
    Arya: A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell and I’m going home.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий