9 июл. 2016 г.

The Graduate

& Mr. Braddock: What is it, Ben?
    Ben: I’m just...
    Mr. Braddock: Worried?
    Ben: Well...
    Mr. Braddock: About what?
    Ben: I guess about my future.
    Mr. Braddock: What about it?
    Ben: I don’t know. I want it to be...
    Mr. Braddock: To be what?
    Ben: Different.

& Mr. McGuire: I just wanna say one word to you. Just one word.
    Ben: Yes, sir.
    Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
    Ben: Yes, I am.
    Mr. McGuire: ... Plastics.
    Ben: Exactly how do you mean?
    Mr. McGuire: There’s a great future in plastics. Think about it. Will you     think about it?
    Ben: Yes, I will.
    Mr. McGuire: Enough said. That’s a deal.

& Mrs. Robinson: Will you unzip my dress? I think I’ll go to bed.
    Ben: Oh, well, good night.


& Mrs. Robinson: Won’t you unzip my dress?
    Ben: I’d rather not, Mrs. Robinson.
    Mrs. Robinson: If you still think I’m trying to seduce you...
    Ben: No, I don’t, but I just feel a little funny.

& Mr. Robinson: I... I wish I was that age again. Because, Ben...
    Ben: Sir?
    Mr. Robinson: You’ll never be young again.
    Ben: I know.

& Mr. Robinson: I hope you won’t mind my giving you a friendly piece of advice.
    Ben: I’d like to hear it.
    Mr. Robinson: Ben, I think... I think you ought to be taking it a little easier right now than you seem to be. Sow a few wild oats. Take things as they come. Have a good time with the girls and so forth. Don’t get up.

& Mrs. Robinson: Do you find me undesirable?
    Ben: Oh, no, Mrs. Robinson. I think you’re the most attractive of all my parents’ friends.

& Ben: I’ve had this feeling ever since I’ve graduated, this kind of compulsion that I have to be rude all the time, you know what I mean?
    Elaine: Yes, I do.
    Ben: It’s like I’ve been playing some kind of game, but the rules don’t make any sense to me. They’re being made up by all the wrong people. No. I mean, no one makes them up. They seem to have made themselves up.

& Mrs. Robinson: Goodbye, Benjamin.

& Ben: The point is I don’t love your wife. I love your daughter, sir.

Simon & Garfunkel — The Sound of Silence
--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks (Simon & Garfunkel)!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий