20 июл. 2016 г.

House of Cards 4×5

Chapter 44


& Doug: Sir? Sir, it’s Doug.
    Doctor: Just because his eyes are open doesn’t mean he’s fully conscious. Insufficient liver function. His brain is swimming in a pool of unprocessed ammonia. If he’s seeing anything, it’s probably severe hallucinations.

& Claire: I have an idea, if you can trust me to handle it...
    Blythe: I’d trust you with my goddamn life, Claire.
Ω Spooky.

& Doug: It’s very simple, Martha. You work with us, you stay on as AG. You don’t, we prosecute.


& Tusk: Why should anybody believe you more than me?
    Ramy: You take that chance... and watch Clayton West become a penny stock. Or we’re heroes for ending the oil crisis, everybody gets rich, your image is restored. They’ll probably even let you choose the next ambassador in Beijing...

& Hammerschmidt: You honestly think Underwood was murdering people? Where is your skepticism?
    Kate: I’m skeptical of Lucas and I’m skeptical of the White House.
    Hammerschmidt: How come there’s no proof? None.

& Doug: What should I do, boss?

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий