13 июл. 2016 г.

Quill

Grimm 2×4


Death stood behind him and said:
’Follow me, the hour of your
departure from this world has come.’


Brothers Grimm, «Death’s Messengers»

& Hank: I gonna be seeing them all the time, now too?
    Nick: I don’t think so, but you never know. You just have to be ready. Yeah. If you didn’t have a Grimm for a partner, I doubt you would have seen anything. But, believe me, they’re out there.

& Hank: Duty calls.
    Nick: Constantly.

& Hank: Don’t even think about it.
    Nick: He’s thinking about it.

& Rosalee: Are you asking me out on a picnic?
    Monroe: Uh, that depends on what you say. And if you were to say yes, then... then, yes. But if you were to say no, then, you know, I just wanted to tell you about my great-grandmother’s picnic basket I found in the attic.


& Juliette: What do you mean?
    Bud: Well, you know, him being a Grimm...
    Juliette: What’s a Grimm?
    Bud: You don’t know what a Grimm is...
    Juliette: No.
    Bud: Uh... Uh, uh, uh... Well, a Grimm is kind of a term for a, uh... A-a good cop, a guy, a person who helps people in need... you know, the needy. Uh, helpless people.

& Rosalee: It could be important.
    Monroe: Mmm, I’m sure it’s nothing. I’m sure it’s just... Nick.
    Rosalee: Then it’s probably life or death.

& Hank: Rosalee’s one?
    Monroe: Yeah, she’s a... she’s a fuchsbau.
    Hank: Then Monroe’s one?
    Monroe: Yeah. Uh, blutbad here. Can we get into this later? I mean, welcome aboard, Hank. You know, I’m glad we don’t have to beat around the bush anymore.

& Monroe: Oh, my God, Nick, you didn’t have to kill her!

& Monroe: You know, as long as we’re, um... letting the blutbad out of the bag, so to speak..

& Rosalee: Um... Did we, um, kiss?
    Monroe: Sort of like there was no tomorrow.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий