21 июл. 2016 г.

Tumbledown

& Hannah: In the middle, you feel like it’s never going to end...

& Upton: You know, there are many stages of grief... Hannah’s currently going through vandalism.

& Andrew: Hey, it’s called investigative journalism, guys. Okay? Your mom’s paying me to do this.

& Esther: I wished to keep living in the present, to die just as happy as I was at my birthday party, and to be reincarnated as my granddaughter’s cat.


& Andrew: It’s very rare for me to get to dine with the executioned and its executioner, that’s all I’m saying.

& Ellen: Listen, every year presents a milestone. Knocking out your baby teeth, graduating, heavy petting—
    Hannah: Ew.
    Ellen: When you’re old, there are only two milestones left... grandchildren and death, and you just pray that one comes before the other.

& Hannah: Isn’t it weird, you spend your whole life trying not to die some way or other, and then when something really terrible happens, you just wish it were you and not them?

& Hannah: What do you want me to say?
    Andrew: I don’t know what I want you to say. I just like it when you say things.

& Hannah: I love living in a place where you earn your seasons, you know? Tough it out, see the ice return itself to mud, slimy reeds... become hopeful again.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий