16 июл. 2016 г.

For Whom the Booty Calls

Two and a Half Men 12×11


& Walden: No, I meant the fact that you are cheating on your husband to sleep with your social worker.

& Walden: And how much cheese is too much cheese?

& Leo: So, uh, why did you and your wife choose to adopt?
    Walden: My wife is incapable of having children... Yeah, his name is Alan.


& Jack: Do you know what the worst «wife» thing is? When you forget to ask them, «How was your day?»
    Walden: No, no, the worst thing is when you ask Alan, «How was your day?» and he answers.

& Walden: I had fun last night, and I want to have fun again tonight.
    Alan: I see. And Webster’s defines fun as having or pertaining to the absence of Alan. From the Latin: hurticus feelingsmus.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий