26 июл. 2016 г.

South Will Rise Again

Preacher 1×5


& Bartender: $100 for a brave, $50 for a squaw, and $10 for a child. ... This ain’t Injun. This is Mexican. Injun scalps ain’t near so greasy. Mexican’s half-price.

& Jesse: I made him a bet...

& Jesse: You said so yourself... I have a gift. How could I lose?

& Emily: This doesn’t feel like you.
    Jesse: It’s not me. It’s God.

& Cassidy: All right. Well, go on, then. Ask me.
    Tulip: Fangs?
    Cassidy: No.
    Tulip: Turn into a bat?
    Cassidy: No.
    Tulip: Sleep in a coffin?
    Cassidy: Not if I can help it.
    Tulip: Afraid of the cross?
    Cassidy: It’s a 2,000-year-old symbol of hypocrisy, slavery, and oppression. But it won’t burn me face off.
    Tulip: Silver bullets?
    Cassidy: That’s a werewolf.
    Tulip: Sunshine.
    Cassidy: Oh, yeah. That’s legit.
    Tulip: You’d die?
    Cassidy: The invention of sunscreen... that was a nice bonus.


& Tulip: But you drink blood?
    Cassidy: Yeah. Helps me heal. All things bein’ equal, I’d rather have single malt.

& Tulip: We lost everything ’cause of him. Took two years to track him down. Now I have. Now I found him. Alls that’s left to do is go over there and get him, tie him to a table, cut his freakin’ balls off, and, over and over, stab him in the face with a screwdriver.
    Cassidy: And your boyfriend said «no» to this?

& Odin: Oh, how the sun shines. When you take time to look at it. Yep.

& Jesse: Who’s next? How can I help you?

& Jesse: I have changed. You see that, right? Which means you can change, too. I know you can. We don’t have to be what we’ve been. You can be good. That’s what we want, right? We... We all want to be good.

& Jesse: Forgive him.

& Jesse: Heaven... as in the sky above?
    DeBlanc: Is there another?

& DeBlanc: No, no, no, no. You don’t understand. What’s inside of you, it isn’t God.

& Odin: Yep. We grow or we die, Miles. We grow or we die... Yep.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий